View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:00 AM   #14
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Not sure, would need to see the book or perhaps the output log from Calibre's conversion. Did you change it to '/' in Calibre's preferences or in the conversion options for the specific book? Changing it in the preferences wouldn't fix it for that specific book, as you've already converted using the old setting and that will be remembered for that specific book.

Also if you've already converted the book before then the damage has been done unless you have your original un-split source.

The only other reason for page breaks is if they were previously defined in the html/css.

Idolse,

The "book" is something I am compiling a chapter at a time. I accomplished this once before, with another project, using an earlier version of Sigil and it worked flawlessly. I am using the same css as before but haven't figured out why the images are not remaining at the beginning of each chapter this time around.

I suspect my lack of experience/knowledge with html isn't helping or it would probably be obvious.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote