View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Because the reason for having a computer is to run programs on it. I don't know how many programs are available for their custom o/s, but I rather suspect that it won't be as many as are available for Windows.
If their claims are true about the stuff it can run then it should be okay, but given the large amount of changes this has undergone since they first announced it, I think most people are going to take a wait and see approach to it.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote