View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #6
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Sorry about the German product description. I was on Amazon, not on the company website. I am not German myself and I only speak it poorly.
I'll replace it with an English description. EDIT: I get a 404 error when I try to get to their English page for WeTab. Hmm........

@Cyguy; the device should be easy enough for someone with the time and skills to hack. I am pretty sure you could run Windows on it, but why would you want to after they went to all the trouble of developing a custom OS?
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote