View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
Ben Thornton
Guru
Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ben Thornton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad 2 (but not for e-books)
Not all the subscription models were lending. Some were more like a book club where you can pick so many titles a month and keep them. The key will be the content that they are able to offer - if it isn't pretty comprehensive, it won't be worth a monthly subscription to me. For lending, I'd rather the public libraries got it right, rather than having private subscription services for the wealthy (like what I am )
Ben Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote