View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #49
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The problem is that people who are looking at buying a reader are partly doing so in order to evenually save money.
Actually... I don't read e-books because I hope to save money. I read them because they do not require environmentally-irresponsible printing, they are easily stored and transported, and they allow me to free up more of my decreasing shelf space. Sure, saving money is nice... but sometimes, being environmentally conscious and practical is more important than saving money.

Just sayin'.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote