View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #3938
pthoke
Zealot
pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle, Acer tablet
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I think it is up to the publisher to upload it. I have had better results emailing the publisher to tell them I want to buy the book than I have with asking Kobo to get the book. Kobo will eventually get it if you ask them, but it can take months. The times I have asked the publisher directly the book has appeared on Kobo within a few days.
did as you suggested and the publisher informed me that Kobo should have in the next two weeks or I can buy at their website. Thanks for the info
pthoke is offline   Reply With Quote