View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:20 AM   #23196
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Five sick days, I already used one (stupid pneumonia). I can use those to care for Lucas if needed but it is not a lot. I get all the federal holidays, so that is 10 days, for a total of 25 days. The problem is that 10 of them are on random days that I don't care about.

I appreciate Dr. King and his vision and historic import. I can appreciate that while I am at work so I can take time to visit family or go to the river or camping with my immediate family when I want to. I really don't feel the need to celebrate Presidents Day. The reality is that I am fine working on most of the Federal Holidays and would rather use those days to take vacations when I want to. It is a frustrating system that is a part of working as a contractor for the government.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote