View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #23
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Trying to send epubs to my new ($159) Kindle Fire

I installed the FBreader app and it sees books when they are in the Books directory, whereas the normal destination for 'send to device' is Documents.

I tried 'save to disk'. but it can't find the device when I try and set where to send the book(s).

I tried setting a rule for epubs in 'configure device'. But it set all types to go there, not just epubs.

I can drag & drop them one at a time. Yuk!

Any suggestions?

Last edited by alansplace; 09-23-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: add a paragraph
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote