View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #35
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
@NiLuJe, ixtab: is it time to reveal my "secret" jailbreak (that I previously shared with you guys in a PM) for the new K4B? It can run code without modifying anything. Just drop two files on the USB Drive, then launch a diags SSH shell the old K4 way. We need to test it on the new diags firmware...

I will put a test together and ask somebody to run it and post its output to the forum, if we decide it is time to burn this "sploit".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote