View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #226
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Update

I returned the Roku 2, PlayOn does not work. It is not so stable either. Stick to Roku 1 at least while the other one gets a more stable firmware.

My PlayOn now works like a charm. Using Parallels desktop and XP with SP3 as client with 2GB of RAM. The physical hardware is a Mac Mini with 8GB of RAM. Home wifi is 12Mbps.
Is the mac mini your primary machine, or is it strictly your media machine. I have the roku to use it's plex client, but it is no where as nice as the Mac Plex client. I have been seriously considering getting a mac mini for Media PC duties and hooking it right to the HDTV so I can use the Mac native Plex client on the big screen. Of course, it would run the Plex Media Server too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote