View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks matey,
I thought I'd tried it, since I know you can add book cover images that way. I thought it hadn't worked, which is why I was asking. But maybe I just need to drink less rum. (Or more!)

Appreciated.

Oh wait ... so how do I make a template CSS in the first place? I can't export one out of Sigil (that was the other thing I was going to ask!). Is a CSS file just a text file renamed? Do i just copy/paste into notepad and save it?
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote