View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 AM   #7
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I covered Romeo and Juliet every year from grade 7, to grade 11,
I was in womans Lit for my senior year.
My teacher in grade 8 and 9 also taught womans lit when they werent teaching romeo and juliet
my 10th grade teacher, my only male english teacher mind you, who I only had for one term taught animal farm and old man on the sea, and stoped teaching books after that cause my class was so stupid everyone except me and another student failed every test. so he made everyone just copy english workbooks cause of how stupid they were. he even apologized to me and the other student.

I hated reading until I started reading ebooks.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote