View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #52
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Is it terrible that I want to change my vote to Master and the Margarita? I would still like to read On the Beach which was my original vote, but I'm now leaning towards the other.

I don't think its terrible at all, I think that's exactly what the book clubs are about. I voted for A Question Of Upbringing because it sounds interesting and I already have it, but I am now interested in reading The Master And Margarita. I hope I can comfortably take part in both book clubs.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote