View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #23
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
As far as I know, the book is encrypted when you download, not when you purchase. If you change your credit card info on your account and redownload, the books will still work.
Precisely. When my credit card has expired, and I've gone to download a book again, I just enter the new credit card number and complete the download. Yes, the credit card number is in the DRM, but it is still access to the store account that really counts.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote