Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #45
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Thanks everyone!! I ordered a Sansa Clip last night, and checked out 3 audiobooks--made sure they were all MP3. Since I have a 3-day weekend, I will hook up my speaker and listen. And best of all, I can return them once I have listened. I got the SC because so many of you said you exercise while listening to books. I found watching the old twilight zone episodes were good, because I always wanted to find out what happened.

The comment about the British and English was a joke. I can imagine a non-native English speaker would find the British much more understandable. I am originally from Wisconsin, and so I have even flatter vowels than most Americans. I bet a non-native speaker would not be able to understand me--especially when I said "He went acrost the street."
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote