View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I assume it will sync to other devices if they have the Finished shelves etc by default. Kind of looks ok, but shelves aren't something I have used.
That depends on how they implement the "Finished" shelf. If it is just another shelf, it might sync to the server and then sync to the other devices. That should also take the kepubs that are on it. But, it might be a virtual shelf that is built each time by collecting all the books marked as finished. Either way, it would be a nice thing to have on the devices. Though I would actually prefer an "Unfinished" shelf.

Hmm, that does make me think. I suppose the calibre driver could generate some special shelves based on the reading status. I might have a play over the weekend.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote