View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #588
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
okay just got back from staples and i am not completely happy with this device but i am DONE! this one looks almost exact to the first replacement i received with the pink and green hues but i am realizing i will not be getting a 'perfect' device.

one thing that scared me though is when i went to menu to turn off recommended content, the setting drop-down menu appeared on the opposite side of the screen i am hoping that was just a one-time fluke but i guess a reboot should fix that if it happens again

it is an 'older' batch though. it's a 603 with no white specks

Last edited by heatherlynn; 02-27-2013 at 02:27 PM.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote