View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #11
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
At least on the Glo, to add an item from the Library to the shelf (via the Books view), I just have to hold down on the book for a second, and then I get a context menu to add it to an existing Shelf.

I'm honestly torn between the Glo and the Mini - the ability to read at night or in darker areas is not to be underestimated, and the Glo isn't THAT much bigger than the Mini... but the Mini is the size of my phone, and fits far better in one hand than the Glo does, as my fingers can wrap completely around it.

Maybe 'buy both' is a future option, but for now... well, the Mini would fit far better in my pocket, but the Glo's light is a killer feature, as is the expandable memory.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote