View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I read the info from a tech website (androidcentral), not a political website. I just quoted what was said in such website.
Well, I understand (I also forgot to put the smiley behind my remark above). You had no way to judge the accuracy of that statement. In any case androidcentral was just quoting some politician. HTC is not looking very good at the moment, that much is definitely true.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote