View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
Feisty
Book Nerd Extraordinaire
Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Original and Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I know I have over 3000 books, it takes over 45 mins to process 2000 or so.
How many books are you loading on your Touch?
The location for my books is the sd card.

I don't have nearly that many ebooks so I'm just using the internal memory that the Kobo comes with right now. I did think that maybe I was being impatient (I was trying to load around 5-10 at a time initially) so I tried with just one, regular sized epub. It "Processed Content" for 3 hours before I gave up and restarted it.

I didn't have any issues downloading a book I purchased from the Kobo store tonight. I haven't tried from Calibre again for fear of locking my Kobo up and maybe corrupting data (I factory reset it prior to loading the Kobo book). Seems the issue is just between my reader and Calibre (not saying anything against Calibre, it's a fantastic program).
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote