View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Where do I find the css? There is a line which has stylesheet1.css

I never put anything in the "extra css" field, just use the defaults Calibre has. I usually manage to muddle through with the little bit of info I understand from reading this board, but confess I don't do anything too fancy. And everytime I think I am beginning to undertand regular expressions, it just makes me realize how much more I have to learn.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote