View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
Reading in bed is also not as nice with a big paper book. Can you imagine trying to hold that monster up with one hand?

e-book readers have really succeeded in making the device transparent. When I put down my Kindle after an enjoyable reading session, I can't help but marvel at the device itself. I forgot I was using a device! it doesn't FEEL like an electronic gadget.
I agree with you 100% about e-book readers not feeling like a gadget. As for reading in bed, my husband read The Count of Monte Cristo a few months ago, and was begging me to borrow my reader after seeing me read one-handed.

And no, I didn't let him borrow it - I wouldn't have gotten it back!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote