View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #41
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
Yep, my thoughts exactly.

So it's reading for everyone... on PC, Mac, Blackberry and iPhone. I don't have a phone I want to read on, and I don't want to read on a computer. I know I'm not alone here. This is not reading for everyone, it's reading for everyone who doesn't want to buy an ebook reader. I was hoping B&N would actually open things up, but instead they've offered a site that's got an even more limited audience.
I think B&N's strategy is to get their ereader on as many devices as they can. As for EInk, the EZ-Reader and the Eslick both say they will have Ereader DRM Support. In addition, Ereader DRM will play nice in the sandbox with other DRM readers such as Adobe Digital Editions, unlike Mobi (Amazon).

This is the reason I bought the EZ-Reader and will buy the pocketpro. Flexibility in their support of multiple formats.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote