View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Well I may make one myself then. I just received the Amazon Basic stylus for KF and it is no better than my cheapy. I will say the Paperwhite touch is not as responsive and the KFHD.

Not sure what I can do about that, I try to turn pages, over and over again. KFHD no problem, it does it easy. I still love the PW to read on, now that I got the brightness I needed, but frustrated changing pages.
The PW is simply not as fast as the KFHD, so maybe your ninja-quick page turns are too fast for the PW to pick up consistently. Does the PW use taps or swipes to turn pages? If it's swipes, have you tried swiping more slowly?

As far as making your own gloves is concerned, I saw an interesting video where the guy used a sheet of the material from an antistatic bag (commonly used to wrap electronics components like hard drives, RAM, etc) as a stylus, so it should be possible to cut small pieces of the bag material and sew them onto the tips of your gloves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBpo7USR8I8
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote