Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
"With Sigil I get my eBooks created much more easily than with all other products. And for that price! It's a real bargain! Even my kids love my eBooks now. When I showed Sigil to my neighbor he was totally flabbergasted. ePub editing never was that easy!"

Sorry, couldn't hold me back ... Really, Valloric, great effort! I didn't even wait for an adavnced beta version, but gave it a try, and I really like it.
i nominate K-Thom as the official Sigil marketing rep.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote