View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Is there memory card support? Any formats besides ADE?
yes, micro sd (the device is very small, so the memory card must be small as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm curious... why did they go from 6inch to 5inch? Or does this not replace the Gen3? I was thinking the Opus would be the Gen4 device.

BOb
i think this is not a replacement but an additional model. personally i think a 5-inch device will be really popular ; the screen size is not a very big difference, as you can see from the photo with the 2 side by side, but it makes a huge difference for portability, plus it will be cheaper. all those factors together will, i think, attract a lot of people who mostly want a device for reading fiction, particularly (for instance) during train commutes, etc. and frequent travellers will also appreciate the compact size and light weight.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote