Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #31
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
My pre-order was placed and confirmed via email on the 16th. A temporary CC pre-authorization was posted on 4/17. On 4/20 that pre-auth disappeared and there has been no activity whatsoever from Kobo. A phone call confirmed my order is indeed in their system. I am very spoiled by Amazon's excellent customer service -- they rule when it comes to e-commerce.
Boy isn't that the truth! I've been totally spoiled by Amazon's stellar CS. When I talked to the Kobo rep on Sunday I asked about their return policy - I was told that you can only return it if it's faulty/broken! So not product satisfaction guarentee???
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote