Thread: Moon+Reader Pro
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:36 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorrun View Post
Having installed it I uninstalled the free version which is where the problem started, M+R Pro does not find the books, or more correctly does find the book files on the sd card (two copies) but does not import them into the reader to open.
You need to point Moon+ Reader Pro to the books location. Go to Menu - Options - Main folder navigate via the back arrows and directories until you find the directory where you have your books then say OK. The Pro version works the same way the free version worked so I'm unsure why you are running into difficulty.

Personally I use the Calibre Companion (CC) app to manage and launch my books. I never import books into Moon+ Reader any more I simply connect my Nexus 7 to calibre via CC transfer my books to my Nexus then use CC to launch the book and have it set to open my ePubs in Moon+ Reader Pro.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote