Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #38
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I was able to use a Fire HD at Best Buy today. I whipped my Fire 1 out and compared. It seemed a little faster, not a lot. On a book page on each, page turn, opening the book, all that was the same. I put them both on sepia, and the HD looked bluer (to my DH), they were definitely not the same color. Ditto on the white. The Fire HD had a blue tone on the white screen. I liked the look of my Fire better, in the book screens. Overall, I don't feel the urge to get the Fire HD, the Fire I have is fine. .
I did the same thing, I brought my fire with me to Best Buy and compared. My impressions were pretty much the same as yours.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote