View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
A2109

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Anyone care to recommend a good Google Play- certified tablet? I'm looking for something in the 8" or larger size, with a storage card and bluetooth option.
Take a look at the Lenovo Ideatab A2109 or S2109. The are both selling around the $300 mark. The A2109 has a 9" 1290X800 screen with an OMAP4 processor and the S2109 has a 9.7" 1024X768 screen with a Tegra 3 processor.

I wanted a iPa2 knock-off so I just ordered the S2109. If you are interested, when it gets here I'll post my impressions of it.

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote