View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
caribbean_spur
Connoisseur
caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.caribbean_spur knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony daily edition 950
Yes,

I did everything wirelessly. Today was the first time I plugged it in, and it was to get the update. But I was able to authorize it at the sony store on WIFI. As I said somehow I got some weird eroor message about adobe ID. But I just went back to the home page and when I tried again I was logged in and everthing was fine after that.

So far I was able to download books from the local public library, and the natioanl library of singapore. And papers from dropbox. I doubt I will plug in this device too often.
caribbean_spur is offline   Reply With Quote