View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #104
baronrus
Addict
baronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with othersbaronrus plays well with others

Device: KO, KW, and KT
perhaps true

Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
Nope, but out of the box, it came with user-set justification, margins, line spacing, and six acceptable fonts.

Plainly the need to ship in time for Father's Day caused Kobo to ship partially-baked software.
I'm sure getting it out for father's day was a prime marketing opportunity that was not to be missed.

Even still I dont think the initiall firmware was nearly as 'half baked' as you keep posting every chance you get ( I mean really Georgia font is barely readable)

Besides the kobo development team has been super active and making sure the device and firmware are top notch.

I sincerely hope you happy with your device once you get it and are equally loud and long in your praise of your kobo as you were in your critique of it.
baronrus is offline   Reply With Quote