View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:33 AM   #3
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Depends on what you want to do with the videos.
640x480 on a good camera is good enough for youtube vids. It will look rather unimpressive in a project for TV (720x576)

The Gorillapod tripod is an awesome gadget I definately need to buy, but I'm not sure if it'll be useful for the CES - such a tiny tripod is not ideal for macro-shots. I think a regular, "big" tripod will allow you to firmly plant it on the ground and use the camera's optical zoom to get close to the action.

That said, I think there is a gorillapod with really long legs. That could allow you to place the camera right ABOVE the eReaders you're trying to film (maybe by doing some upside-down gymnastics with the bendable legs)
mores is offline   Reply With Quote