View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:39 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I read papers from quant-ph on the sony reader. I recompile them from source, simply changing the paper and font sizes to something I'm comfortable with. It's pretty easy and at one point I was thinking of writing a script to automate d/ling the papers and putting them on the reader. However, I found that not being able to annotate makes me usually end up with paper copies anyway, so I've stopped using the reader for papers.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote