View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 11:56 AM   #3
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthecolonies View Post
I've owned my Clara HD for a week now and today I turned the light up to 70+ for the first time. I've just noticed there is a tiny spec of dust lodged underneath the screen in the lower right part of the screen. Thinking about returning it for a new one?

Has anyone else noticed dust underneath their screens? This is my third Kobo and the first time I've seen this.

I've tried rubbing it off and I've tried wetting the screen but this spec really is under the glass.
Can you only see it when the light is turned way up? Do you ever actually read that way? If it were my Kobo, I'd keep it unless the speck was noticeable under my normal reading conditions. The problem with specks like that are once you see them, they're impossible to un-see. If that's the only problem with your Kobo and it doesn't really bother you, my advise would be to hang on to this one.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote