View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #16
Hiro-kun
Hiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
John F, the original poster has addressed this in another thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=13

He says there: "Yes, it turns out that my database was corrupted. It happened to coincide with the firmware update so I originally assumed the two were related."
The only other thing that I did prior to this update that was different from my other updates was that I had KoboLauncher installed but uninstalled it not long before the update using the developer's instructions. Everything seemed fine until after the update finished. I'm not saying that KoboLauncher did something to my device, but this is all I can think of right now.
Hiro-kun is offline   Reply With Quote