View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #29
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The KFHD has far more screen clarity than the KF1G. Try it at a neighbor's house or at a nearby store.

I use the Georgia font on the KFHD but the Helvetica font is even clearer. On the PW I use the Helvetica font and it is VERY clear especially if you use Level 7 size fonts.
Helvetica is too uniform for me. It's not about how clear a font is. It's about how recognizable the letters are and the weight. The only Serif font I can stand is Amasis that was modified for eink due to how the weight is distributed. Caecilia Condensed is another font I can use but not regular Caecilia. They are different even if they have the same name. I prefer Sans Serif fonts but it looks like they took them away.

Size 7 is way tooo big. I use size 4 on my Kindles.

I'm happy with my KFv1. The font on it allows me to read for hours.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote