View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #436
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loko_bielsa View Post
1. Sorry for the 2 post, i dont know that.
2. I followed your steps, and the black screen has not changed. But sometimes appeared low battery icon in fastboot mode. Then look in the Diagnostic mode, battery option and got this:

the device battery level of 66 is acceptable shipping within The range 45-75.

Again, sorry for the double post, and I want to try anything.
I do not understand. You are saying two conflicting things here:

1) the black screen has not changed

2) Then look in the Diagnostic mode, battery option and got this

So, are are you saying here that you CAN boot to diagnostics mode?

If the problem is only with main, perhaps you have a mismatched main partition and main kernel version.

Also, in your earlier post you said "I follow this guide, but i get this black screen". What guide.

fastboot mode is not known to update the eink screen, but that low battery screen MIGHT be displayed BEFORE booting to fastboot mode (and it was probably correct). A bricked kindle can completely discharge the battery.

What did you do (exactly) just before this problem started?

The information that you supplied in these two threads is not sufficient for us to solve your problem in a specific way, but I suggest doing this:

After fully charging your battery (in fastboot mode), then try following the instructions in silver18's "small debricking guide for noobs" -- EXACTLY. It has worked for many. It should work for you.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-17-2012 at 08:13 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote