View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
wisecrick
Enthusiast
wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KT B011
I'm sorry to say, there is still something wrong.
It seems the WIFI is turned off on the GUI, but Kindle still connects to the AP after a while automatically.
But if you turn off wireless manually in the menu, it won't do that.

So I think I need more steps to turn off wireless completely.

Thanks
wisecrick is offline   Reply With Quote