View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by inameiname View Post

Also, the original Duokan is quite old in comparison to Duokan Lite, so I do not really know what would be the advantage of having both on a Kindle 3/Keyboard. Duokan Lite was made specifically for it, and is updated regularly. So, for those who don't know much about this, I suggest just using Duokan Lite. Just my opinion.
Duokan supports more formats than Duokan Lite. Lite is simply not an option for those wanting to view CHM files on their kindle.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote