Thread: Gmail new look?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I decided on the 'Ocean View' since I can't just look out the window or walk down to the end of my street...

Do I sound jealous?

My gmail doesn't lend itself to conversations, since it's my disposable address. It sure is good on the spam filter, though.
Most of our windows, and our balconies, face west so I can't see the ocean...just the river and the lakes and the sun setting over the hills of the hinterlands. Unless I walk down to the end of my street, of course, when I can see or swim in the ocean just fine.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote