View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
Anke Wehner
Addict
Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-650
I had the Hanvon 610 for a few days... It had handwriting recognition that mostly worked, but at this point in time I don't even remember if it let you write annotations using that "into" books, or if you could just scrawl over the pages.

If you actually want to write down a lot of stuff, I think paper or a netbook with a keyboard would be better. I've got no experience with tablets, though.
Anke Wehner is offline   Reply With Quote