View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #66
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzaku View Post
Is there a reason no one has mentioned www.Feedbooks.com? I find their PDFs a joy to read with a better font selection than Manybooks.net.
Hey Tanzaku,

You're the one who uploaded Trollope's books right ? Very nice job !

Glad that you like our PDF output, I prefer using PDF too. Once I've selected the right font and right size before generating the file, I find that I have a better overall experience reading PDF files. Hyphenation and real chapter heading are the two main reasons why I use PDF files instead of a reflowable format on my readers (Sony Reader and iLiad).

And for those who prefer using reflowable formats, there's Mobipocket and epub available. With the expected release of Adobe DE on the PRS-505, Feedbooks should provide both fixed and reflowable files for every e-ink device available.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote