View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #39
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Wood View Post
Look at the high number of posts/pages those threads have. That traffic is a good thing.
I will get the excel ready and verify the traffic orgin on some of these threads. I am guessing that it is generally the same 4-6 people and not somewhere new people even post. (not that it matters)

--------------------------------------------------

I really do think that this is a great idea. I probably will join but not actually participate (since I think a lot of you are on crack. ---jk) Maybe we should also include DRM / Pirating debates to the list? *shrug*

-------

Seriously though, the mods use to delete a lot of the religious and political threads. Now they can all stay open. I do not consider this censorship at all. I consider this compromise.

Last edited by happy_terd; 10-25-2010 at 09:07 AM.