View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #21436
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
When installing the Windows operating system, the user is prompted to provide a name for the computer. I wonder how many people have named their computers 'Hal'? Since Win 3.5, mine have always been 'Hal.'

Stitchawl
When I got the first AV Mac which had voice recognition I called it Manuel.

You tube now has automatic captions when you upload a video. The phrase "your doctor probably doesn't know" became "helicopter does more snow"

The next OS for Mac will incorporate SIRI.

With everything we say and everything we upload being turned into text I'm sure computers out there somewhere are just waiting for some unsuspecting helicopter to do more snow and bust 'em.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote