View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #44
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Sad thing is... Even though this is more a jab at their fanbase, it's mostly true.
Agreed, but I think that Apple will have to work hard to convince even its fanbase to buy these things.

I'm a gadget freak and am always looking for "excuses" to get a new one, but this just escapes me. I've been using my iPad for the past few hours and cannot find a single reason to get another one that's 2" smaller
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote