View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Free isn't so much of a big draw on Amazon now as it used to be though. Free stuff overload.
In my case, giving the book away for free is actually not a marketing or promotion strategy. I published the book to Smashwords to learn about the process, and possibly make mistakes with limited consequences, before committing to a book for sale and actual buyers. The main reason why the book is free is that its shortness wouldn't probably justify even the lowest 0.99$ price.

Thanks for the feedback. From what I read I seemed to understand that price matching was an established process.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote