View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #30
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Speaking of Burke, Declan Burke is an Irish crime mystery writer who falls under the "not well known" category. His 'Crime always Pays' is both a very fun and very inexpensive read. (Smashwords and Amazon). I have yet to read his second book 'Eight Ball Boogie' which I recently bought, but I am looking forward to it.

Not great as in the same class as the others posted here, but defiantly the best .99 cents I've spent lately.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote