View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #7
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
Well, I'm happy for them, but I've learned my lesson. I'll never again be a B&N early adopter. Two years in a row now, I've purchased their newest electronic toy, only to see it selling for a 40%+ discount within 6 to 8 months. That's a hard pill to swallow once, but twice is ridiculous. I'm happy for all those that got such great deals but next time, if there ever is a next time for me, I'll be one of those getting a good deal. I'll be waiting a minimum of 6 to 8 months after release before I purchase any future B&N products.
but iphone users qued for weeks to get the new iphone.where's your loyalty?

to support b & n you would buy it at the higher price and help the economy.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote