View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #16
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
As a simple-minded consumer (completely clueless with the Kindle at the moment) and as a software developer I would expect that touching the "Home" icon would take me back to the "original" Kindle launch screen?
yes, it is supposed to. but there is a bug related with that.
Quote:
Defect or not? RTFM (err, wiki) did not really point me into a specific direction.
Did you read the second post?

Quote:
Many thanks in advance for your support!
I can propose a way to exit from the app: just replace attached (koreader.zip) readermenu.lua with the existing one. This one adds a new item to upper menu to exit from the app similar to this one:
Spoiler:

I think having the exit and last viewed item option on the home menu is cooler though, looking forward to have it

EDIT: corrected the icon problem mentioned on #23

It is quite possible that this file could be outdated for the future releases of the koreader, you should check the differences between two files. I may send an updated version here if the problem still exist for them.

BTW: kpvbooklet hack is available now.

Last edited by thomass; 03-31-2013 at 10:18 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote